Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23

So its been stop and go. Last Friday I went and had my blood tests. The blood test showed that my white blood count was low. This would mean that I would have to be careful going out in public. We thought we had more time before this would start happening. I know this second round was really hard. I don't know exactly how to explain it. One time in the hospital I had a weird taste in my mouth. Just stuff like that alot of little things that added up to be alot. So its week 6 soon I will have a CAT scan to see how much its shrunk and this will give them a primary idea about what they will need to remove in the surgery. The surgery is hopefully be in August.

1 comment:

Tkebp1287 said...

Hey there buddy! Hope you are feeling good today! Wait until you see Lexi she is getting meaty! Good luck tomorrow with your next round, you'll be home before you know it.

-Mike